If we talk about medical equipment, we can’t deny the importance and abundant use of a stethoscope for not just doctors, but all of the paramedic staff. So basically it is a device that helps the doctors hear the patient’s heartbeat to evaluate what is up to him or her. Not just the heart, but other organs also made some sounds that we can’t hear on our own, but this acoustic device can surely help.
It is just an initial process to analyze if everything is good or not. Our body has some rhythms not just in the heart, but also abdomen and other parts because of the blood pumping into them. When there is a health problem, that rhythm seems to be different than usual and a doctor can know that after they check the patient with a stethoscope.
In case you are a doctor, nurse, or belong to the paramedic department in any way and are looking for the best stethoscope 2020, we’ve got you covered. There are many options out there in the market, but how would you know if it is the right kind for you? We will help you in that case, exploring the best stethoscopes out there and finding the perfect one.
So, after all our research, we came up with the best stethoscope for paramedic and that is the 3M Littmann Classic III Monitoring Stethoscope.
Description 3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope
So when you talk about one of the most advanced devices for doctors and nurses to deliver premium performance, we can’t miss the name of 3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope as one of the best stethoscopes. The price tag that comes with this amazing device actually makes it a great purchase. So you get a tunable diaphragm with a dual-side chestpiece and it will be the perfect device for not just professionals, but also students to study how all of the lungs, heart, and abdominal rhythm work and when it spots a problem.
This versatile and durable device will make the diagnosis and assessment of different diseases a lot smoother. You can easily listen to any sound with this acoustic device and that is what makes it the best stethoscope for respiratory therapist.
What Makes 3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope Special?
We didn’t name this product as the best stethoscope for EMT just by chance, in fact, we put work into it by comparing all the other options in the market. It happens to be that this device has some highlighting features that make it better.
- It comes with a two-sided chestpiece combined with a tunable diaphragm so that you can use it for not just your adult patients, but also pediatric.
- The smooth and removable single-piece diaphragm can be easily cleaned because there are no grooves or crevices in it.
- You can get dual functionality from this stethoscope as the pediatric side can be used as an open bell too with a rim without any hill.
- The quality of the tube of this stethoscope is totally premium and it does not get damaged by skin oils and any kind of alcohol so that makes the whole thing durable.
- If you have some precise work to do, the small diaphragm can surely come conveniently. The medicinal uses of this device expand to bandage evaluation and carotid.
- Talking about the design this traditional shape looks aesthetically pleasing as well as functions just perfectly with the small size-tunable diaphragm.
- The ear tips of the stethoscope are really soft and comfortable for consistent use and the acoustic seal helps in hearing everything just right.
Should You Buy the Device or Not?
No matter what level you are in, if you are in the paramedics, you will be needing a stethoscope and this particular one never fails to appeal all levels. If you have just begun your professional journey or you are serving the community for decades, in both cases, this device will be your perfect partner.
You can easily use the Littmann stethoscope not just for adult patients, but also for pediatric. So, that way you won’t have to buy two separate ones and save money. Getting one with premium quality is far better than getting two of low quality. This also allows you to listen to different frequencies that are very cool for a manual and non-digital stethoscope. You do not just save money and time, but also get to know your patients better to create a bond of kindness.
- The acoustic range of this device is pretty sensitive
- Can be workable for adults and pediatric
- You get a choice of tube colors and metal finishes for your stethoscope
- It comes with a lifetime warranty so you won’t have to worry about it getting damaged
- The price can be a little over the board.